Department: Executive Search
Location: Beijing, China
Ginkgo Search Partners aspires to be one of the most reputable international boutique executive search firms specializing in attracting professionals to fill mid- to senior-level management
positions in China.
We are currently looking for a passionate and talented intern to support our growing executive search team in Beijing and Shanghai. The successful candidate will work as an integral member
of our executive search department and support Ginkgo Search Partners in hiring exceptional leaders by designing innovative talent sourcing strategies, identifying and
approaching qualified candidates, conducting market mappings and thinking outside the box to reinvent the way we identify top talent.
It is an exciting time to work at Ginkgo Search Partners. Not only are we a fast-paced, growing, mission focused organization, but we are committed to building a world-class executive recruiting
team and in this role you will play a critical part.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be comfortable reaching out to new people and have a great aptitude for internet research and a strong attention to detail
- Team player with a sense of urgency and vested interest in the outcome
- Proven ability to take initiative and effectively prioritize many search assignments
- Ability to absorb and process information quickly, and work with a sense of urgency to meet client deadlines
- Strong computer skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases)
- Fluent in English and Chinese, additional language skills are a plus
Proactive and curious
The minimal period for an internship is 3 months; preferably we hire interns for 6 months. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter in English